Ready to Launch! The Productive Blogger E-Course
Getting support, accountability and the tools you need to succeed shouldn't cost you your life savings.
Listen, I truly believe that investing in yourself is the best thing you can do for your blog and business. I also truly believe that there are different ways of investing in yourself and no matter which one you choose, it should feel good.
Whether that means you're going all in with a no-nonsense I'm making this happen 1:1 coaching program or you're investing in your first e-book, it shouldn't feel like an all or nothing game of chance. So if you're looking for a way to learn how to create a successful blogging business, have no clue where to start and aren't exactly thrilled with the idea of diving into an extensive, long and high end program then you might love my e-course. Just saying!
My goal is to empower women to pursue their dreams of becoming full fledged bloggers. This means all women, not just the ones who can swing it financially.
I created The Productive Blogger because I was constantly getting emails and DMs asking questions about how I started my blog and how I eventually monetized it. It felt like a natural shift to start coaching women 1:1 and supporting their journey by giving them real, technical step-by-step action plans as well as being there to cheer them on and hold them accountable.
While I love and adore my 1:1 clients I felt like something was missing from my services. I love being able to provide free value through webinars, mini-courses, challenges and tons of other great resources that I create but I felt like there was a disconnect between giving my followers great free options and then jumping into a high end program.
The fact is, my readers love my content and often want more but are just starting out in the blogging world. So while they would love to get 1:1 support it's not always an option for them. And while I do think there are cases where we are the only thing that's getting in our way, I know that sometimes no matter how open and positive you are when it comes to investing in yourself the money or time just isn't there. I don't think that comes from a lack mindset or necessarily feeling fearful (although that happens all the time) sometimes. Sometimes, we have competing priorities that prevent us from taking that big leap. And what a big leap it can be, going from a helpful free webinar to a 3 month program.
I certainly think that there are people out there who benefit exponentially from my longer 1:1 programs (I work with them everyday) but I also think it would feel so much better to provide a middle ground for those who are just starting out and want to take the next step, not skip 5.
Introducing The Ready to Launch Productive Blogger E-Course
The Ready to Launch Productive Blogger E-Course was designed with the new blogger (or the one who is looking to rebrand & relaunch) in mind. I wanted to create something that was accessible, easy to balance with any lifestyle and that celebrated female empowerment and support.
"Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back" -author unknown
What You Get:
- Complimentary Orientation Group Coaching Session so we can set goals, get to know one another & get ready to CRUSH the next four weeks together.
- Weekly digital content in the form of worksheets, resource guides, and more!
- 5 modules that include video tutorials and digitial resources
Week One: Goaling Setting & Orientation
- We have our orientation (virtual) party and get to know one another!
- We'll get really clear on your goals and overall vision for your blog
- Talk financial planning
- We create your easy to follow, specific blogging biz plan
Week Two: Setting The Foundation
- Narrow down your niche
- Deal with all of the tech drama that no one wants to do, except I'll make it easy and painless
- Nail down your branding
- Create the perfect schedule for your lifestyle so you can hold onto your sanity
- Make your editorial calendar so you're ready to launch!
Week Three: Content Creation
- I teach you how to craft the perfect blog post
- We tackle the oh-so daunting but totally necessary SEO factor
- You'll learn my top tips for taking amazing pictures without having to run out and buy a fancy camera
- I'll walk you through the different types of social media content that will drive major traffic to your blog
- We'll talk about how to create variety in your content
Week Four: Growing Your Audience
- I'll teach you my most effective social media strategies to grow your audience quickly and organically
- We'll discuss the power of Pinterest and how to use it to seriously boost your traffic
- Set up your email list and start building your list to increase your traffic and set you up for monetization success
- How to gain exposure through networking, guest posting and finding your tribe!
Week Five: Monetize Like A Boss
- I'll give you in depth rundowns of the easiest ways to monetize your site even when you're just starting out
- I'll share my email templates for pitching brands
- You'll learn about what "being an affiliate" really means and how to seamlessly integrate that method into your content without feeling slimey
- We'll brainstorm ideas for potential service based streams you could provide and I'll walk you through the set up
- Ad revenue 101
- We set up a 30/60/90 game plan to get you on the right track for your launch (or relaunch) and the first three months of your blogging career
My goal is to make this program accessible to every woman who has this dream, in terms of finances as well as time management. I know you're busy, so I have streamlined my best strategies and systems into a fun and informative 5 week program that you can follow in the moment or refer back to down the line when the timing is better for you.
Because this is a new program and I want to get genuine feedback I'm making it even more available to you all with early bird pricing through Jan 1st!
Today: $397 (payment plans available upon request)
*limited spots available*
Email me at email@example.com to inquire about payment plans or book a free call below!
Who Is This Program For:
If you're a beginning blogger without a blog set up and no idea where to even begin this program will set you up for success by taking you through those overwhelming steps with ease.
If you have a blog already but aren't seeing the results you were hoping for and want a fresh start we'll reground you in your purpose and get aligned on your goals and on the right track to monetization.
No matter where you're at in your blogging journey, this program was designed to support your growth and help you get on the path to creating the blogging career of your dreams.